ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 - Internal Auditor Training - Integrated Management Systems
This training offers an introduction to the principles of auditing an Integrated Management Systems. The purpose of this training is to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to perform internal audits on all 3 standards and to contribute to the continual improvement of the management system. Delegates are expected to have knowledge of Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety audits within organizations before attending this training. This background knowledge is provided on the relevant ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and OHSAS Awareness Training.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and structure of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Describe the responsibilities of an internal auditor and describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems, in accordance with the three standards
- Explain the principles, process and selected techniques used for the assignment and management of the aspects and impacts, including the significance of these for Integrated Management Systems auditors
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit, gather audit evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
- Write factual audit reports that help to improve the effectiveness of the management system.
- Suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified
The training comprises presentations, workshops and role-play exercises.
Contact SGS today for more information on SGS ISO 9001 ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor Training.Email us
ISO 9001 BrochureISO 9001 BrochureSGS ISO 9001 quality management systems audit, certification and training services. ...
All 4 resources