Construction Triaxial Test
Triaxial test services from SGS – identifies the properties of the soil on your site and assesses its ability to support your structure.
The first stage of any construction strategy is to determine whether the soil on your site can accommodate your project. Our triaxial test identifies the properties of the soil on your site and determines its ability to support your structure.
Why choose triaxial test services from SGS?
We can help you:
- Identify the properties of the soil on your site
- Measure how much shear stress your soil can support and assess its ability to support your structure
- Make informed engineering predictions through valuable soil data, such as shearing resistance, apparent cohesion and dilatancy angle
World-leading triaxial test services from a trusted supplier
As the world’s leading inspection, testing, certification and verification company we offer you unrivaled experience, expertise and global resources. As a result we can offer you highly accurate triaxial testing wherever you need it. That is why, we are the first choice for civil engineering contractors, manufacturers and government agencies requiring trusted triaxial test services across the globe.
Our triaxial test services can measure:
- Consolidated drained strength
- Consolidated undrained strength
- Unconfined compressive strength
- Unconfined compressive strength with modulus and triaxial cell constant head permeability
- Unconsolidated undrained strength
Contact us to find out how our triaxial test services can identify the properties of the soil on your site and assess its ability to support your structure.