Energy Risk Assessment and Mitigation for Uranium
SGS’ services for the uranium exploration and mining industry include the assessment and mitigation of technical, environmental, economic and health and safety risks.
SGS has the experience and safe handling procedures required to help you optimize your uranium project planning and execution. Our services include:
- Technical risk assessment and management
- Geochemical analysis and metallurgical testing support
- Orebody modeling, resource calculations and production forecasting
- NI 43-101or JORC-compliant technical reports
- Design reviews
- Environmental impact assessments
- Construction supervision
- Energy optimization
- Project certification
- Technical and environmental due diligence support
- Regulatory compliance support
SGS offers you a unique combination of expertise, experience and safe handling procedures for the assessment and mitigation of risk at your uranium project. Partner with SGS to optimize the economics of your operation, ensure higher product quality, improved recovery, reduced costs and greater revenue.