The First Meat and Poultry Industry Forum: Beyond Borders
SGS Philippines – Agriculture, Food, and Life Division – brings you it’s first Meat and Poultry Industry Forum. This event is free of charge. A maximum of 80 participants will be accommodated. Priority will be given to those from the meat and poultry industry.
Sep 16, 2016, 08:00
Sep 16, 2016, 17:00
SGS Philippines, Inc., is inviting you to attend a forum on September 16, 2016 for the meat and poultry industry stakeholders. The forum aims to provide updates related to the Food Safety Act of 2013 and the transition of meat processors from National Meat Inspection Service (NMIS) to Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as well as addressing the needs of the industry.
In connection with this, SGS is to formally launch the Veterinary and Antibiotic Residue Testing Services for the food industry including meat and poultry.
- Industry Talk about Meat and Poultry
- Traceability in the Meat and Poultry Industry
- The Value of Food Safety Certification to the Meat and Poultry Industry
- Philippines’ Action and Response on Antimicrobial Resistance
- New Directions for the Meat and Poultry Industry
- Transition from National Meat Inspection Services to Food and Drug Administration
Date: September 16, 2016
Time: Registration 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM, Program: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Venue: SGS Academy, 3F Alegria Building, 2229 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City
This event is complimentary. A maximum of 80 participants will be accommodated and priority will be given to those from the meat and poultry industry.
To confirm attendance, please call +63 (2) 784 9400 local 233 / +63 936 320 4789 and look for Erika or Danica.