ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
This training is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of environmental management systems (EMS) against ISO 14001.
Jul 09, 2018, 08:30
Jul 13, 2018, 17:30
What will you learn on our ISO 14001 lead auditor course?
On completion of the training you will be able to:
- Apply an in-depth knowledge of the purpose of an environmental management systems and the ISO 14001 audit and certification process
- Describe the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment and management of risk and the significance of these in all environmental management systems
- Explain the purpose, content and inter-relationship of ISO 14001, the ISO 14000 series guidance standards and the legislative framework relevant to an EMS
- Apply the skills and knowledge needed to conduct third party audits against the requirements of the ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- undertake the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and by interpreting the requirements of ISO 14001.
Please note: For this course a split date 5-day option is available. This gives you time to reflect on new material before you sit the final exam.