ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental Management Systems Lead Auditor Training Course
The SGS ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental Management Systems Lead Auditor Training is accredited by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) globally. This course is accredited by IRCA, 17972 - PR 315.
Oct 22, 2018, 07:00
Oct 26, 2018, 16:00
Engr. Gerby Cruz
Management Systems Auditor & Team Leader for EEHS Sector
He is a licensed Chemical Engineer who conducts assessment of client’s management system against ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements.
Mr. Cruz also underwent multiple training courses varying from quality management system to environmental and health & safety.
On completion of the training you will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the purpose of an environmental management systems and the ISO 14001 audit and certification process
- Describe the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment and management of risk and the significance of these in all environmental management systems
- Explain the purpose, content and inter-relationship of ISO 14001, the ISO 14000 series guidance standards and the legislative framework relevant to an EMS
- Apply the skills and knowledge needed to conduct third party audits against the requirements of the ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- Undertake the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and by interpreting the requirements of ISO 14001
Note: For this course a split date 5-day option is available. This gives you time to reflect on new material before you sit the final exam.
Prior Knowledge Requirements
Before starting this course, students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
A. Management systems
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement
B. Environmental management
The intended outcomes of an environmental management system:
- Enhancement of environmental performance
- Fulfillment of compliance obligations
- Achievement of environmental objectives
C. ISO 14001
Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001 and the commonly used environmental management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 14001, which may be gained by completing an IRCA certified EMS Foundation Training course or the equivalent.
Event location: SGS Academy, 3F Alegria Building, 2229 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City