ISO/FSSC 22000 – Food Safety Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
The ISO 22000 lead auditor training in SGS teaches you the skills required to audit food safety management systems (FSMS). On this training course you will learn to assess the design, implementation and improvement of a FSMS against the requirements of ISO 22000.
Feb 18, 2019, 09:00
Feb 22, 2019, 18:00
What will you learn on our ISO 22000 lead auditor course?
On completion of the training you will be able to:
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the ISO 22000 audit and certification process
- Have the skills and knowledge needed to conduct third party audits against the requirements of ISO 22000
- Be able to support your claim as part of the overall requirements for registration as a Registered Lead Auditor
Please note, before attending this training you must have the following:
- Experience of working within the food chain (including implementing or operating a management system)
- Understanding of relevant key food safety legislation
- Completion of prerequisite courses (Introduction & Awareness ISO 22000 and ISO 22000 Internal Auditor)
- Knowledge of Good Practice guides for Agriculture (GAP), Veterinary (GVP), Manufacturing (GMP), Hygiene (GHP), Production (GPP), Distribution (GDP) and/or Trading (GTP) – depending on your food chain segment
- Understanding of the principles of HACCP as defined by the Codex Alimentarius