ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
This training is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of Quality Management Systems (QMS) against the ISO 9001 requirements. The principles of ISO 9001 set out an explicit management system to audit, examine and continually improve systems for a QMS.
Mar 25, 2019, 07:30
Mar 29, 2019, 16:30
Mr. Roger S. Villanueva
Business Director for Certification and Business Enhancement
As an active Quality Advocate, Roger is a devoted practitioner of various ISO standards, TQM, TIM, Lean Management, Total Quality Tools, Six Sigma and Kaizen, with various recognitions from International Accreditors under International Register for Certificated Auditors.
Roger is a member of the American Society for Quality and ASQ Quality Audit Division. His experience spans advanced management methodologies, with an in-depth knowledge in statistics across the business spectrum. He has a background in Electrical Engineering and with more than 20 years of experience in the Automotive, Electronics, Electrical & Service Industries.
On completion of the training, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the eight principles of quality management
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of the ISO 9000 family of standards
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an audit
- Plan and conduct an audit and report on the audit in a manner that adds value to the organization
- Meet the training requirements for registration as a QMS Auditor or Lead Auditor with the IRCA
Prior Knowledge Requirements
Before starting this course, students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
A. Management Systems
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement
B. Quality Management
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (see ISO 9000):
- Customer focus
- Engagement of people
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship management
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
C. ISO 9001
Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9001, which may be gained by completing an IRCA certified QMS Foundation Training course or the equivalent.