Principles of Effective Business Writing
A one-day course that provides the key principles behind business writing and communications within the framework of customer relations while focusing on a self-improvement attitude.
May 29, 2019, 08:30
May 29, 2019, 17:30
Lectures, individual/group activities, tips and advice, discussion, training day submissions, post-course assessment.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the key elements in effective written communications through the current channels and tools used in today's business
- Adopt the proper attitude for professional communications in line with the principles of customer service and relations
- Develop an attitude for self-improvement
- Become aware of the proper management of communications in the workplace and even outside the workplace
- The Power of the Word and You
- Reality Checks
- Proper Context
- Your Personality
- The Four Pillars
Pre-work assignment to be submitted/delivered during the training day; mandatory training day submissions
Designed as a refresher or knowledge upgrade for the frontliners of an organization or business - those with the task or responsibility for client interaction through written communication.
- SGS shall provide only generic information and advice which are freely available in public domain
- SGS will not provide company specific advice towards the development and implementation of the management systems for eventual certification, which contravenes the requirements of the IAF Guidance (i.e. provision of consultancy services)