ISO/FSSC 22000 – Food Safety Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
The ISO 22000 lead auditor training in SGS teaches you the skills required to audit food safety management systems (FSMS). On this training course you will learn to assess the design, implementation and improvement of a FSMS against the requirements of ISO 22000.
Jun 24, 2019, 07:00
Jun 28, 2019, 16:00
Mirasol C. Mohal
Food Sector Manager
Mirasol is an auditor of SGS Philippines, Inc., conducting assessment of Management Systems of client companies in the food sector subscribing to Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP. She also conducts training on safety management systems as Good Manufacturing Practices, Pre-requisite Programs, HACCP and FSMS to clients involved in the manufacture of food, food preparation and food services.
She has specialized skills on systems auditing and supply chain quality and food safety management.
Trusted ISO 22000 FSMS training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are food safety management system experts and experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning. Case study materials and role-play exercises are used to develop and practice skills in all phases of auditing.
SGS are accredited by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) globally. This course is accredited by IRCA, reference number 17304 - PR 318.
What will you learn on our ISO 22000 lead auditor course?
On completion of the training you will be able to:
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the ISO 22000 audit and certification process
- Have the skills and knowledge needed to conduct third party audits against the requirements of ISO 22000
- Be able to support your claim as part of the overall requirements for registration as a Registered Lead Auditor
Please note, before attending this training you must have the following:
- Experience of working within the food chain (including implementing or operating a management system)
- Understanding of relevant key food safety legislation
- Completion of prerequisite courses (Introduction & Awareness ISO 22000 and ISO 22000 Internal Auditor)
- Knowledge of Good Practice guides for Agriculture (GAP), Veterinary (GVP), Manufacturing (GMP), Hygiene (GHP), Production (GPP), Distribution (GDP) and/or Trading (GTP) – depending on your food chain segment
- Understanding of the principles of HACCP as defined by the Codex Alimentarius