Effective Time Management
This training is designed to give learners the relevant skills and knowledge to develop practical techniques and strategies for more effective time management.
Jul 29, 2019, 08:30
Jul 29, 2019, 17:30
- Develop practical techniques and strategies for more effective time management
- Plan and prioritise your work more efficiently
- Harness the benefits of technology
- Identify your own time management issues are and how they arise
- Manage interruptions more effectively
Aside from practical techniques and strategies, the training will also teach learners how to Plan and prioritize work more efficiently; Harness the benefits of technology; Identify personal time management issues and how they arise; and Manage interruptions more effectively.
- Identifying your priorities
- Linking time to your objectives: short and long term
- Using planning and scheduling techniques
- Logging your activities
- What kind of time manager are you?
- Prioritizing your tasks
- Your body clock and ‘prime time’
- ‘To-do’ list'
- Use the four Ds for effective workflow
- Organising and focusing
- Managing yourself
- Setting SMART goals
- Time wasting and procrastination – how to fight them
- Managing your environment
- Managing the information flow – emails, phone and messaging
- Managing the expectations and priorities of others
- Dealing with interruptions
- The art of effective delegation
- Managing meeting
Luz Cielo C. Santos
A highly motivated Individual with skills in strategic planning, project and operations management, client liaison and business needs analysis.
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Highly organized, strategic and attentive to details. Able to manage multiple tasks and projects from concept development to implementation. Creative and innovative yet analytical in project conceptualization, development and marketing. Extensive experience in Service Quality, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Experience and Engagement, Marketing, and Project Management. Possesses lots of initiative and self-motivation with a highly objective and result-driven mindset. Fast learner, highly adaptable. Ability to relate to people at all levels of business and management. Team player but also able to work with minimal supervision.