Strategic Planning - Aligned with ISO 9001:2015 Context of the Organization
This training is designed to effectively equip, develop, and enable leaders to come up with an effective strategic plan using strategic thinking framework with the application of ISO 9001 and ISO 9004.
Nov 26, 2019, 08:30
Nov 27, 2019, 17:30
Mr. Roger S. Villanueva
Business Director for Certification and Business Enhancement
As an active Quality Advocate, Roger is a devoted practitioner of various ISO standards, TQM, TIM, Lean Management, Total Quality Tools, Six Sigma and Kaizen, with various recognitions from International Accreditors under International Register for Certificated Auditors.
Roger is a member of the American Society for Quality and ASQ Quality Audit Division. His experience spans advanced management methodologies, with an in-depth knowledge in statistics across the business spectrum. He has a background in Electrical Engineering and with more than 20 years of experience in the Automotive, Electronics, Electrical & Service Industries.
An effective implementation of an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System should be a strategic decision of the organization and is influenced by the context of the organization and the changes in that context.
In order to achieve sustained success, an organization should determine factors which influence its ability to do so.
The primary goal of this training is to effectively equip, develop, and enable leaders to come up with an effective strategic plan using strategic thinking framework with the application of ISO 9001 and ISO 9004. This will be the backbone and basis of all the initiatives to be implemented in their individual organizations focused on an organization’s context and achieving sustained success.
This training aims to help participants to:
- Learn and apply the foundational skills on strategic thinking and planning as part of their management functions,
- Build and strengthen the core competencies used in strategic planning,
- Manifest full understanding of strategy formulation in relation to financial, operational, administrative and asset management to determine key business risks and how to manage it,
- Accelerate confidence level and show personal impact by practicing appropriate strategic thinking principles and techniques in developing effective, efficient and sustainable models systematic company engagements; and,
- Develop a strategic implementation plan to achieve the organization’s goals.
- Understanding the Strategic Planning Process
- Market Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Mission and Vision Statements
- Key Strategic Goals
- Strategy Map
- Balance Scorecard
AudienceIdeal for Top and Middle Management Members, Business Development Officers, Corporate Planning Officers, and Organization Development Practitioners.