ISO 9001:2015 QMS, ISO 14001:2015 EMS and ISO 45001:2018 OHS - Integrated Management Systems Internal Audit Course
This course will equip learners with the knowledge and skills needed to perform internal audits on two standards and contribute to the continual improvement of the integrated management system.
Mar 16, 2020, 07:30
Mar 18, 2020, 16:30
This training is designed for you to gain a solid understanding of the principles of auditing an integrated management system.
This training will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to perform internal audits on two standards and contribute to the continual improvement of the integrated management system.
- Introduction to IMS.
- Review of requirements of each standard.
- Specific requirements of each standard.
- Audit Planning and Implementation.
This course is a combination of lectures and practical workshops that will enable you to apply the various concepts and tools for internal audit.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and structure of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Describe the responsibilities of an internal auditor and describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems, in accordance with the two standards.
- Explain the principles, process and selected techniques used for the assignment and management of the aspects and impacts, including the significance of these for Integrated Management Systems auditors.
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit, gather audit evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records.
This course is useful for anyone who wants to be involved in the development, implementation, audit and improvement of integrated management systems.
You are expected to have knowledge of Quality and Environmental audits within an organization before attending this training. This background knowledge is provided on the relevant ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Foundation courses.
Note: SGS shall provide only generic information and advice which are freely available in the public domain.
SGS will not provide company-specific advice towards any development and implementation of managements systems for eventual certification, which contravenes requirements of the IAF Guidance (i.e. provision of consultancy services).