ISO 9001:2015 Executive Overview Webinar
This webinar is to provide participants with an overview of the purpose and requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Apr 02, 2020, 08:30
Apr 02, 2020, 17:30
Dana Grace B. Rutilla, MBA, RCh
Learning Services Manager
As a driver of business growth and development, Dana manages the Strategic Development Team which consists of the Business Development and eLearning Team in exploiting business opportunities and developing new products and solutions for both existing and new markets. Her exposure to various ISO Management System Standards catalyzes the expansion of business with clients.
Dana, as the Business Development Manager of the Certification and Business Enhancement division of SGS Philippines, has a background on both chemistry and business management and also has a master’s degree in business administration.
The objective of the webinar is to provide participants with an overview of the purpose and requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Management systems and 9000 series of Standards.
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Concepts of quality management and the relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
- Commonly used quality management terms and definitions.
- Requirements of ISO 9001:2015.