ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Foundation Course
This Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) course is to provide learners with an overview of the purpose and requirements of ISO 9001 as a tool for business improvement.
Apr 24, 2020, 08:30
Apr 24, 2020, 17:30
Ellen S. Cruz
Service Sector Manager
As a lead auditor, she is involved in conducting full assessment of SGS client companies’ implementing Quality Management Systems, Environmental Management Systems, and Health and Safety Management Systems.
She has consultancy experience which enables her to assess management systems against ISO 17020 requirements. She has completed numerous training courses varying from lead auditing against ISO standards and requirements, to food safety, good manufacturing practices, and environmental management. She conducts trainings on various standards and accreditation requirements, Internal Quality Audit, and Good Laboratory Practice.
This training has been designed to help demonstrate commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, as well as continuously improving your quality management systems (QMS). The objective of the training is to provide participants with an overview of the purpose and requirements of ISO 9001 as a tool for business improvement.
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are quality management system experts and experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
What will you learn on our ISO 9001 foundation course?
On completion of the training you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and benefits of a quality management system.
- Outline the structure and content of ISO 9001:2015 and its relationship with ISO 9000.
- Explain the specific quality management-related requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Participants are not expected to possess knowledge of auditing, quality management systems or ISO 9001 before attending the course.
- SGS shall provide only generic information and advice which are freely available in public domain.
- SGS will not provide company specific advice towards the development and implementation of the management systems for eventual certification, which contravenes the requirements of the IAF Guidance (i.e. provision of consultancy services).
Price: PHP 2,500.00 + 12% VAT