FSSC 22000 V5 Food Safety System Certification Implementation Course
This Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) course is designed equip learners with the knowledge on documentation and the requisites for implementation in compliance with all requirements of the standard.
May 06, 2020, 08:30
May 08, 2020, 17:30
Mirasol C. Mohal
Food Sector Manager
Mirasol is an auditor of SGS Philippines, Inc., conducting assessment of Management Systems of client companies in the food sector subscribing to Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP. She also conducts training on safety management systems as Good Manufacturing Practices, Pre-requisite Programs, HACCP and FSMS to clients involved in the manufacture of food, food preparation and food services.
She has specialized skills on systems auditing and supply chain quality and food safety management.
This training is designed to give you a good understanding of the Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000 V5.
The standard which is based on existing ISO standards provides a framework to effectively manage your organization's food safety management system and is recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI). It demonstrates to customers and consumers that your organization has established a robust Food Safety Management System that fully meet their requirements..
The course will equip you with the knowledge on documentation and the requisites for implementation in compliance with all requirements of the standard.
- The requirements of FSSC 22000 and ISO/TS 22002-1.
- Development and implementation of the compliance system.
- Determination of appropriate operational controls.
- Development of an effective training program.
- Creation of effective FSMS documentation.
The training is based on case study materials and practical exercises.
By the end of this course, you are expected to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the key elements and implementation requirements of FSSC.
- Identify the benefits of implementing FSSC in the organization.
- Know how to convert FSMS or your existing food management system to FSSC.
- Understand the key requirements of the certification process.
- Appreciate the benefits of implementing FSSC in the organization.
The training is highly beneficial for individuals involved in preparing the FSSC 22000 compliant documentation and implementation requirements.
PRICE: PHP 10,000.00 + 12% VAT