FSSC 22000 V5 Food Safety System Certification Internal Auditor Training Course
This Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) course is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to perform first-party audits of FSMS against FSSC 22000, in accordance with ISO 19011, ISO / TS 22003 and ISO / IEC 17021, as applicable.
May 14, 2020, 06:30
May 15, 2020, 15:30
Mirasol C. Mohal
Food Sector Manager
Mirasol is an auditor of SGS Philippines, Inc., conducting assessment of Management Systems of client companies in the food sector subscribing to Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP. She also conducts training on safety management systems as Good Manufacturing Practices, Pre-requisite Programs, HACCP and FSMS to clients involved in the manufacture of food, food preparation and food services.
She has specialized skills on systems auditing and supply chain quality and food safety management.
The objective of this course is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to perform first-party audits of FSMS against FSSC 22000, in accordance with ISO 19011, ISO / TS 22003 and ISO / IEC 17021, as applicable.
Before starting this course, learners are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Knowledge of the following management principles and concepts:
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Food Safety Management:
- A basic knowledge on the concepts of food safety management including - HACCP, hazard analysis, hazard and risk assessment and management, etc. and the relationship between food safety management, customer satisfaction and customer food safety requirements.
- Understand commonly used food safety management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 22000 and FSSC v5.
- FSSC 22000 v5 and ISO 22000.
- An understanding of the requirements of FSSC v5 and ISO 22000 which may be gained by completing a foundation training course or equivalent.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Explain the structure of FSSC v5 and the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of food safety standards;
- Explain the PRPs and additional requirements of FSSC v5;
- With reference to the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle, explain the process-based FSMS model for ISO 22000, and the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of FSMS;
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal FSMS audit, in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit of part of a FSMS based on FSSC v5, ISO 22000 and in accordance with ISO 19011.
Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in these areas to complete the course successfully.
PRICE: PHP 8,000.00 + 12% VAT