FSSC 22000 V5 / ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor Training Course
This Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) course is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of FSMS against FSSC 22000 v5, in accordance with ISO 19011, ISO / TS 22003 and ISO / IEC 17021, as applicable.
May 25, 2020, 06:30
May 29, 2020, 15:30
Mirasol C. Mohal
Food Sector Manager
Mirasol is an auditor of SGS Philippines, Inc., conducting assessment of Management Systems of client companies in the food sector subscribing to Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP. She also conducts training on safety management systems as Good Manufacturing Practices, Pre-requisite Programs, HACCP and FSMS to clients involved in the manufacture of food, food preparation and food services.
She has specialized skills on systems auditing and supply chain quality and food safety management.
This course is approved by FSSC 22000 and certificated by the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) and International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA). CQI / IRCA Course Certification Number 2207 - PR 368.
The objective of this course is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of FSMS against FSSC 22000 v5, in accordance with ISO 19011, ISO / TS 22003 and ISO / IEC 17021, as applicable.
This course consists of 10 VILT sessions and a 1 day face to face classroom based refresher and the final examination.
Learners will be required to complete the final face to face examination within 180 days of the start date of VILT course.
Describe the purpose of a FSMS, FSMS standards, management system audit and third-party certification;
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a FSMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 22003 including ISO 17021 as applicable);
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of FSMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 22000 / FSSC 22000 or acceptable equivalent and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 22003 including ISO 17021 as applicable).
- Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in these areas to complete the course successfully.
Before starting this course, learners are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Knowledge of the following food safety management principles and concepts:
- Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle;
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement;
- Knowledge of the principles of food safety management including prerequisite programmes as specified in ISO 22000:2018 / TS 22002 (all parts) and HACCP;
- The relationship between food safety management and the provision of food safe products to prevent or minimise adverse effects on human health and the proactive improvement of food safety performance;
- Awareness of common examples of relevant national and local FSMS legislation and requirements.
Knowledge of the requirements of FSSC 22000 v5 or acceptable equivalent, and the commonly used food safety management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 22000:2018, which may be gained by completing a CQI / IRCA certified ISO 22000:2018 (FSMS) awareness or foundation training course or equivalent.
Learners who wish to obtain the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of FSMS against FSSC 22000 v5, in accordance with ISO 19011, ISO / TS 22003 and ISO / IEC 17021, as applicable.