Plan to Recover
This Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) course aims to provide learners the needed mindset, tools, and techniques that would help the organization drive key initiatives that would adapt to the "new normal" environment.
Jun 17, 2020, 08:30
Jun 24, 2020, 12:30
This workshop aims to provide participants the needed mindset, tools, and techniques that would help the organization drive key initiatives that would adapt to the “new normal” environment.
At the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to learn and apply Plan To Recover how-to steps and techniques: organizational scanning, business impact assessment, robust action planning, and standardization.
The course program flow shall be:
- Expectations Setting
- Program flow and framework
- New normal
B. Process Steps
- Perform organizational scanning
- Determine business impact (Break-out session)
- Form and drive work teams
- Review project outputs and standardize
- Group workshop and presentation