The Concept of Energy Review
This Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) course is designed to provide learners the necessary information that would be required in the analysis and determination of energy performance.
Jun 15, 2020, 06:30
Jun 15, 2020, 15:30
Jerome G. Cipriano
EHS Certification Manager
As an advocate of management systems, Jerome is an ardent practitioner of various ISO standards on quality, environment, energy, health and safety, supply chain security, business continuity, and more. He has extensive experience in leading audits, conducting technical reviews, training and qualifying auditors.
Jerome is a Certified Energy Manager under the ASEAN Energy Management Scheme. He is a member of the Energy Efficiency Practitioners Association of the Philippines.
Energy Planning serves as the foundation of energy management system. It provides the necessary information that would be required in the analysis and determination of energy performance. It is in this step where the current performance based on EnPIs and Baseline is assessed and improvements planned.
- The structure and requirements of ISO 50001:2018
- Energy Planning/ Energy Review
- Determining EnPIs
- Establishing Energy Baseline
- Energy OTPs and Operational Controls
- Measuring Energy Performance
By the end of the course, you are expected to:
- Understand the concepts of energy planning/energy review in the context of ISO 50001:2018;
- Learn to identify EnPIs and establish baseline
- Have an overvew of the principles of energy audit, measurement and verification