SGS Folio: Newsletter of SGS in the Philippines and Guam - December 2015
Dear Readers and Our Valued Clients,
We share with you this year end issue of the SGS Folio newsletter focused mainly on our contribution to, and participation in, various industries and sectors and the various business and trade initiatives of the country.
I take this opportunity to inform you of a more innovative and productive approach and manner with which we will provide our services, starting at the year 2016.
On behalf of SGS in the Philippines and Guam, allow me to take this opportunity to greet you with a message of peace during this holiday season and a bountiful new year to you and your respective organizations.
Ariel A. Miranda
Download the full copy of our newsletter here (PDF 1.73 MB) or read the articles online:
- 3rd CARAGA Mining Symposium and Safety Competition
- SGS Discusses the Importance of Testing and Inspection in the Construction Sector
- 10th National Shrimp Congress
- 27th National Quality Forum
- Food Industry Summit
- Multi-Laboratory in Cebu Achieves Biological Testing Accreditation
- Environmental Management Training for the Chamber of Mines of CARAGA Region
- ISO/IEC 17020:2012 Awareness Course for the Bureau of Animal Industry
- Driven for New Challenges: The Case of Mitsubishi Motors Philippines
Not yet a subscriber? Subscribe to SGS Folio here.
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,650 offices and laboratories around the world.