SGS Folio: Newsletter of SGS in the Philippines and Guam - March 2016
Dear Readers and Our Valued Clients,
In this issue of the SGS Folio, we share with you our contribution to quality improvement of systems and products as well as our new services to better serve our customers from the various industries and businesses in the country.
On behalf of the SGS in the Philippines and Guam, I hope you find these information helpful for your respective organizations.
Ariel A. Miranda
Download the full copy of SGS Folio (PDF 1.88 MB) or read the articles online:
- Sumisetsu Philippines, Inc. First to Gain ISO 9001:2015 Certification in the Philippines
- Infographic: What You Need To Know About ISO 9001:2015
- DENR Becomes First ISO 14001:2015 Certified Public Agency in the Philippines
- Transition to SA8000:2014®
- SGS Academy Philippines 2016 Training Calendar
- New Capability in the Philippines: Colorfastness to Light Test
- SGS Hosts First Hospitality Industry Forum in the Philippines
- Philippine Export Competitiveness Program
- Philippines FDA Reiterates the End of Grace Period on Amendment of ASEAN Cosmetics
Not yet a subscriber? Subscribe to SGS Folio here.
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world.