SGS Folio - June 2016
Stay on top of industry news, useful resources, and updates on SGS' services in this issue of SGS Folio.
Read the full copy here.
You may also access the articles online.
In this issue:
- Prevention and Control of Zika Virus and Carrying Mosquitoes into China
- Case Study: Sumisetsu Philippines, The First Organization to Become ISO 9001:2015 Certified in the Philippines
- Infographic: The New ISO 14001:2015
- Inspection Body of Minerals Services Remains Strong with New Accreditation
Oil, Gas and Chemicals Laboratory in Makati is ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited
- Certification: ISO 45001 Update: ISO/DIS 45001 Publication
- Consumer Goods & Retail: SGS Joins CCIP President’s Cup 2016
- Mining: PCPUG 15th Technical Forum
SGS Folio is the official quarterly newsletter of SGS in the Philippines and in Guam.
Subscribe here to get a copy of SGS Folio straight to your inbox.
For enquiries, please contact:
Benjamin M. Los Baños
Corporate Marketing and Communications Manager
SGS Philippines, Inc.
t: +63 2 784 9400 local 511
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world.