SGS Folio - July-September 2016
Stay on top of industry news, useful resources, and updates on SGS' services in this issue of SGS Folio.
Read the full copy here.
You may also access the articles online.
In this issue:
- Food Safety: Risks of Veterinary Drug Residue in the Food Chain
- Infographic: Let’s Talk Bananas
- 2016 Courses in SGS Academy Cebu
A Guide to Safe School Supplies
- ISO 45001 Update: ISO 45001 to Move Forward with Second Draft International Standard
- Transition to the New ISO/TS 16949:2016 Standard with SGS
- SGS Joins SIAL ASEAN Manila 2016
SGS Folio is the official quarterly newsletter of SGS in the Philippines and in Guam.
Subscribe here to get a copy of SGS Folio straight to your inbox.
For enquiries, please contact:
Benjamin M. Los Baños
Corporate Marketing and Communications Manager
SGS Philippines, Inc.
t: +63 2 784 9400 local 511
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world.