SGS Advisory Council 2019
The Certification and Business Enhancement (CBE) division of SGS Philippines, Inc., conducted its annual Advisory Council early this month.
The 2019 Advisory Board is composed of representatives from the following organizations:
• Coca-Cola Beverages Philippines, Inc.
• Integrated Micro-Electronics, Inc.
• Golden Arches Development Corporation
• Amkor Technology Philippines, Inc.
• Air Philippines Corporation dba PAL Express
• FMC Research Solutions Inc.
• Bureau of Immigration
• Lyceum of the Philippines University
It is the belief of SGS that the collaboration among the members of the Advisory Board will help inspire other business leaders to adopt a culture of excellence, through the benefits of certification to International Standards. Thus, helping to create a business community committed to excel and to grow within local and global markets.
For more information, please contact:
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.