SGS Academy Updates
Our training facility is open to serve your learning needs with emphasis on occupational health and safety practices onsite.
We continue to implement Health and Safety activities as preventive measures on the spread of COVID-19. The SGS Safety Committee has activated the Business Continuity Plan across the organization.
We would like to share with you some of the activities being conducted to help safeguard the welfare of both employees and guests.
- Employees who are not feeling well are advised not to report to the office.
- Contractors and vendors / suppliers are only allowed to their destined workplace and reception area.
- A Visitor Health Declaration form from the SGS Global Operational Integrity team is required to be filled out daily by visitors.
- Visitor screening (body temperature check) is being taken at the Alegria building’s main entrance through the Guard on duty and at the second floor reception through the Nurse.
- Daily rounds are being conducted in the morning and afternoon by the Nurse, which includes SGS Academy participants, where temperature readings are being recorded as reference.
- Hand sanitizers have always been available on all meetings rooms and public areas as a practice throughout the years.
- Increased frequency of the Cleaning Crew’s cleaning and sanitizing of high traffic areas.
- COVID-19 flyers, video and reminders are promoted throughout the SGS Academy.
- A First Aid kit continues to be available at reception.
- The Clinic at the ground floor is available during business hours.
Personal hygiene is highly encouraged at SGS Academy.
Current SGS Academy Training room set-up based on social distancing measures to adhere to spacing requirements in the workplace
For more information, please contact:
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.