Public Sector ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems – Foundation Training
ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems foundation training from SGS – understand the management systems approach and the requirements of ISO 9001.
This course is designed for students with an existing knowledge of, or experience in, quality management. It provides an overview of the management systems approach and the requirements of ISO 9001. It can be used as a foundation for those wishing to go on to complete IRCA certified quality management system auditor training courses.
What will you learn?
After completing this ISO 9001:2015 foundation course, you will understand:
- The purpose of a quality management system and of quality management system standards
- The business benefits of improved performance as a result of a quality management system
- The structure and content of ISO 9001 and its relationship with ISO 9000
- The specific quality management related requirements of ISO 9001
Students taking this course should have prior knowledge of:
- Management systems, including the core elements of a management system, the responsibilities of top management and the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The fundamental concepts of quality management and the seven quality management principles of ISO 9001
- Commonly used quality management terms and definitions, from ISO 9000
This course is certified by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA A17992).
Trusted ISO 9001:2015 training from a leading course provider
As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
Contact us today to book your place on our ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems foundation training course.