Bulk and Break Bulk Cargo Clearance
How can you be certain that your bulk and break bulk cargo is classified and valued correctly?
Ton after ton of bulk and break bulk cargo changes hands in ports around the globe every day. With voluminous amounts of goods entering and leaving a country, whether you are an importer, exporter or customs, how can you ensure that cargo declarations are correct and valued accurately?
Bulk and break bulk cargo services especially developed for the Philippines
Our bulk and break bulk cargo services offer you a clearance enhancement program that has been specially developed for the Bureau of Customs (BOC) under the Philippine government. We inspect bulk and break bulk shipments prior to them leaving the country of origin or supply using our global network of resources. Our non-exclusive trade facilitation program on bulk and break bulk cargo provides you with commercial survey reports for advance cargo clearance.
Our bulk and break bulk cargo services can help you:
- Ensure goods are correctly classified
- Ensure accurate valuation of customs duties and taxes
- Advance cargo clearance with commercial survey reports
- Address smuggling by preventing the theft of cargoes going to the Philippines
Our bulk and break bulk cargo clearance enhancement program includes all Philippine-bound bulk and break bulk shipments such as, but not limited to, (Per Customs Memorandum Order):
- Petroleum products
- All other cargo shipped in bulk or break bulk whose duties and taxes are normally determined by weight (such as wood, steel, coal and grains).
We issue documents, transmitting them to the Philippine BOC in a secure electronic format. These include:
- Load Port Survey Report (LPSR)
- Summary Report (SR) – As the covering page of the LPSR
To discuss how our bulk and break bulk cargo services can help you ensure faster more accurate cargo clearance, contact us today.