Geochemical Service Expansion
How can you ensure rapid, bankable geochemical results at your project location?
To sustain your competitive advantage, you need technical experts that operate locally. Knowing you have trusted professionals providing rapid, reliable data allows you to efficiently focus on your core business. As the exploration and mining industries expand into new territories, you need a trusted global partner with the expertise, experience and equipment in place wherever your project takes you.
Partner with SGS, the global market leader in supplying geochemical solutions
We provide the locations, technical strength, independence, consistency and ethical compliance you need. We are constantly expanding our unmatched network of over 140 commercial labs, sample preparation facilities and mine-site labs so we are wherever you need us. From established mining areas to new frontiers, we offer more comprehensive services, more accredited tests, more experts, more technology and more locations to serve you better.
We can help you:
- Achieve competitive advantage: our cutting-edge exploration technologies help you reduce costs by providing drill target information
- Obtain rapid, reliable, fit-for-purpose data: our global network of commercial laboratories has the experts and the technology to provide a comprehensive analysis for a wide range of sample types
- Reduce risk: we provide you with impartial results that are NI 43-101/JORC defensible
- Have confidence in your data: our global quality protocol encompasses a wide range of industry best practices including methodology, data handling and service attitudes. Of our geochemistry labs, 15 have been successfully audited to conform to the ISO/IEC 17025 standard, 8 to the ISO 9001:2008 standard and 2 to the ISO 14001:2004 standard. Our continued growth and reputation is rooted in the quality principles outlined in these ISO standards and we continue to integrate them into our operations as we expand globally.
- Allocate capital and staff more efficiently: we reduce your turnaround time and shipping costs by providing you with the specific expertise required to design, build and run on-site and mobile sample preparation laboratories, even in the most remote locations
- Operate sustainably in remote and less developed regions of the world: we are always expanding our extensive global network to be everywhere you need us
- Access cutting-edge technology: our laboratories have state-of-the-art equipment and are staffed with fully trained experts. Our technology and experts are available to you, wherever your project is located
- Retrieve your analytical data immediately and securely: QLAB, a web-based data retrieval tool, allows you to track the progress of your laboratory order and view information such as job status, turnaround time, scheme/method, client-specific quality control data and results.
- Fulfill other testing requirements for your project: we provide fully integrated services such as commercial transaction support, environmental analysis and geometallurgy.