As internet usage increases, and smartphones, tablets, and other devices make internet access easier and more convenient than other before, eLearning is becoming increasingly popular.
- Makes training accessible to those who cannot easily get to a classroom or are only available odd hours
- Enables easy access to resources, such as databases and journals
- Allows learners to study at their own pace and avoid embarrassment if they have difficulty with the coursework
- Reduces carbon footprint by eliminating the need for travel and paper-based materials
- Decreases travel and material costs for employers, as well as time employees must spend away from the jobsite
SGS eLearning solutions
Our strategic eLearning solutions enable you to reduce costs and incorporate sustainable environmental practices while keeping learners engaged.
- Codevelop and coauthor courses and contents
- Provide online and virtual courses through an eLibrary
- Digitize traditional materials so they can be used for interactive learning
- Host educational sites, manage online courses and track learner progress
As a leader in professional training, with years of experience providing learning and development solutions, we have the resources to help learners reach their full potential. We support learners on their professional journeys while enabling employers to nurture talent and support continuous organizational progression.
Contact us today to find out more.