Sustainability Social Systems Lead Auditor Training
SGS social systems lead auditor training provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to audit social systems under SA 8000 requirements.
Learn how to assess the design, implementation and improvement of your organization's social systems to meet the requirements of SA 8000.
Why choose social systems lead auditor training from SGS?
The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of an organization’s conformance with social responsibility specifications according to SA8000 and ISO 19011.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the potential range of social and ethical issues that face organizations and auditors, and the applicable conventions, specifications, codes of conduct and other initiatives
- Explain the role of the auditor in planning, conducting, reporting and following up a social system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Interpret the requirements of SA8000 in planning, conducting, reporting and following up a social system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
The course covers the following topics:
- Background to social accountability
- Introduction to SA8000
- Auditor roles and requirements
- Audit process and stages
- Interpretation of SA 8000 social issues
- Management system requirements
- Audit review and reporting
This course is certified by the CQI/IRCA 17270-PR 334.
Learners who pass both the examination and continuous assessment will be issued a certificate of achievement that satisfies the formal training requirement for an individual seeking certification as an CQI/IRCA auditor/lead auditor. This certificate is valid for a period of five years from the date of the last day of the course.
Contact us to find out more about our social systems lead auditor training course.
Discover Our Sustainability Solutions
Achieve your sustainability goals with our range of sustainability services.