Training Services AS9100D Revision 2016 – Aerospace Quality Management Systems – Internal Auditor Training
Gain the knowledge and skills you need to perform internal audits as part of a quality management system (QMS) based on AS9100D, with this internal auditor course from SGS.
The AS9100D management system standard provides the context for internal audits in the aerospace industry. This course will enable you to perform an internal audit as part of a QMS based on AS9100D and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
Why choose the AS9100D Revision 2016 Internal Auditor training course from SGS?
This course will enable you to:
- Understand the process-based QMS model (Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle) for AS9100D
- Recognize the role of an internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of a QMS
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal QMS audit, in accordance with ISO 19011
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit as part of a QMS based on AS9100D and in accordance with ISO
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the management system
Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in these areas in order to complete the course successfully.
Learners who are in attendance for the complete course will be issued with an SGS ‘Certificate of Attendance’.
Before starting this course, learners are expected to have a knowledge of:
- Management systems: understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Quality management: have a basic knowledge of quality management, the relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction, and commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000
- AS9100D: understanding of the requirements of AS9100D (gained by completing a QMS foundation, awareness training course or equivalent)
This course comprises seven sessions to help familiarize you with the various elements of AS9100D:
- Session 1: Process-based QMS
- Session 2: Auditing for continuous improvement
- Session 3: Audits – definitions and principles
- Session 4: Planning and preparing for the audit
- Session 5: On-site activities
- Session 6: Audit reporting and follow-up
- Session 7: Auditor competence
The trusted AS9100D internal auditor course from a world leader in corporate training
As the world leader in professional training, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. SGS Academy is present in more than 45 countries and trains more than 200,000 professionals worldwide.
To find out more about our AS9100D internal auditor training, contact us today.