Training Services ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 Implementation Training Course
ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 implementation training course from SGS – learn how to design, establish, implement and maintain an electrostatic discharge (ESD) control program in accordance with ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014.
The ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 Electrostatic Discharge Control Program standard was created to help organizations design, develop, implement and maintain an electrostatic discharge (ESD) control program. This is to protect ESD-sensitive electrical or electronic parts, assemblies and equipment from being damaged by human body model (HBM), charged device model (CDM) or machine model (MM) discharge. An ESD control program is particularly important if your organization manufactures, processes, assembles, installs, packages, labels, services, tests, inspects or handles electrical or electronic parts, assemblies or equipment that is susceptible to damage by electrostatic discharge.
This course will show you how to design, establish, implement and maintain an ESD control program in accordance with ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014.
- Device failure models and mechanisms
- Human body model (HBM)
- Charged device model (CDM)
- Machine model (MM)
- Essentials for an ESD program
- Developing an ESD control program and ESD program management
- ESD certification and auditing
Benefits of Having an ESD Certified Facility
- Increase your organization’s awareness of ESD control, making maintenance of its control program more efficient
- Improve overall process performance and control of products
- Demonstrate evidence of your organization’s commitment to ESD control
- Enhance marketability and gain a competitive advantage
Why choose the ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 implementation training course from SGS?
As the most widely accredited certification body as well as a world leading training provider, SGS offers courses delivered by experienced trainers who are experts in their fields. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
SGS Philippines is the global competence center for the ESD S20.20 standard and a certified EOS/ESD certification body. We share our expertise with the Electrostatic Discharge Association.