Training Services TR53 Compliance Verification of ESD Protective Equipment and Materials Training Course
TR53 Compliance Verification of ESD Protective Equipment and Materials training course from SGS –learn how to verify the performance of electrostatic discharge (ESD) protective equipment and materials in compliance with TR53.
Since the early 1400s static control measures have been used to reduce the effects of ESD on electronic devices. Over time, the electronic devices that have been developed have become more sensitive to ESD. Protective equipment and materials are now widely used to prevent and control the effects of ESD on these devices.
This training course will provide you with an understanding of the test procedures and instrumentation that can be used to periodically verify the performance of ESD protective equipment and materials, based on TR53. It covers the fundamentals of ESD testing, to ensure that ESD control measurements meet the requirements of the ANSI/ ESD S20.20-2014 and IEC 61340-5-1 standards.
- TR53 standard and detailed measurement procedures
- Hands on tutorial, including troubleshooting of instruments to measure the following ESD control items:
- Personnel grounding
- Work surfaces
- Mobile equipment
Benefits of Having an ESD Certified Facility
- Increase your organization’s awareness of ESD control, making maintenance of its control program more efficient
- Improve overall process performance and control of products
- Demonstrate evidence of your organization’s commitment to ESD control
- Enhance marketability and gain a competitive advantage
Why choose the TR53 Compliance Verification of ESD Protective Equipment and Materials training course from SGS?
As the most widely accredited certification body as well as a world leading training provider, SGS offers courses delivered by experienced trainers who are experts in their fields. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
SGS Philippines is the global competence center for the ESD S20.20 standard and a certified EOS/ESD certification body. We share our expertise with the Electrostatic Discharge Association.